Asparagus & Microgreens Salad
This little salad was a total experiment that turned out to be really tasty. If you haven’t tried microgreens yet, you’re in for a treat — and if you aren’t sure what microgreens are then click here.
This recipe comes together very quickly so make it right before you serve dinner.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Bunch of asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger root
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- package of Organic Microgreens
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- your choice of dressing (I use this brand, the Rosemary Balsamic)
- Wash and cut the asparagus into 1 inch pieces. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a medium sized skillet, then throw the asparagus in and saute for a few minutes.
- Press the garlic and ginger over the cooking asparagus, so the juices coat the asparagus. Continue to saute until the asparagus is tender. Turn the heat down and pour the soy sauce onto the asparagus. Mix to coat then turn off the heat.
- Prepare each plate with a pile of microgreens, topped with a spoonful of asparagus and sliced cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 187 calories, 14g fat, 820mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 3.8g fiber, and 5g protein
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…
Powered by Facebook Comments